SUFFERING FROM WHIPLASH INJURY?
GET THE MONEY
WHY CHOOSE US TO BE YOUR ARIZONA WHIPLASH INJURY LAWYER?
AWARD WINNING WHIPLASH INJURY
AWARD WINNING WHIPLASH INJURY ATTORNEYS
What Our Clients Say
“During my career, I have been privileged to work with the top lawyers in the country and in the world. Most recently, I am working with a national company that funds medical care for those injured in motor vehicle accidents, and I have become acquainted with the top lawyers across the country in the personal injury market. In that capacity, I have been privileged to get to know Nathaniel “Nate” Preston, and the team of lawyers and staff at Warnock MacKinlay Law in Arizona. I can state without reservation that if I needed a personal injury attorney in Arizona, I could call a premier law firm like this one.”
-F. Lee Baily, Famous Attorney For the Defense of O.J. Simpson
“We have worked with Nate Preston and his team at Warnock MacKinlay Law for years. We could not ask for a better partner. They are thoughtful, smart, hardworking, and above all else good people. Whether you are a client looking for representation or a lawyer looking to refer a case, I highly recommend Warnock MacKinlay Law.”
-Todd Richheimer, Managing Partner at Lawfty Law
“The lawyers at Warnock MacKinlay Law are skilled litigators who I trust to effectively prosecute claims and get results.”
- Nicholas Bender, Partner at Bender Day Cullimore
“As a partner in one of the larger law firms in Arizona I have had the pleasure of working with Nate Preston and the attorneys at Warnock MacKinlay Law for over four years on a substantial basis. Their professionalism, attention to detail, understanding of the personal injury/automobile accident industry and concern for clients is second to none. Without hesitation, I would recommend Warnock MacKinlay Law to any client or other law firm seeking quality representation and great results.”
-David Bacon, Partner at Davis, Miles, McGuire and Gardner
“Nathaniel is an extremely knowledgeable personal injury attorney and a strong advocate for his clients. I do not hesitate at all in endorsing him.”
-Alexander Silkman, Founder Silkman Law Firm
MEET OUR WHIPLASH
WHAT TO DO IF YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM
FREE Accident Journal
FREE Accident Journal
TYPES OF COMPENSATION
WE WILL HELP YOU RECOVER
How Much Is Your Accident Case Worth?
Take the Next Step to Schedule Your FREE Consultation
HAVE A FREE DISCUSSION WITH AN ATTORNEY
ABOUT YOUR INJURIES AND CASE
Want to know more?
COMMON WHIPLASH INJURY QUESTIONS
If you’ve experienced a whiplash injury as a result of the car accident that is not your fault in Arizona, it is essential to follow these steps to ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible for your injuries:
- Hire an experienced Whiplash Injury Lawyer immediately. Call us at 602-600-6427 to schedule your free consultation.
- Do not discuss your Whiplash Injury case with anyone, particularly insurance representatives or investigators. If they approach you, gather their name, company, and who they represent, then refer them to our office immediately. Do not provide them any information or sign any documents.
- Refrain from posting any information regarding your accident or injuries on any social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, FitBit, Health Apps, Blogs, etc.). Maintain a private profile, as anyone seeking information could represent an adverse party or an insurance company, and any disclosed information could potentially harm your case.
- Keep all evidence that will connect your whiplash injury to the car accident, such as photos or videos, and the contact details of any witnesses.
- Seek medical treatment promptly and follow all your doctor’s recommendations. Report all medical complaints to your doctor, even minor ones, for proper documentation and evaluation. This not only aids in a faster recovery but also prevents insurance companies from claiming your medical issues stemmed from failing to follow medical advice.
- Write a list of all symptoms related to your accident, even minor ones. This can prevent overlooking minor issues that may worsen over time. Keep track of your pain levels and any activities you’re unable to do due to your injuries, at least weekly or when significant changes occur.
- Do not give written or recorded statements to the insurance company. Let your Whiplash Injury lawyer handle all communications.
5. SHOULD I ACCEPT MONEY FROM THE INSURANCE OR RISK MANAGEMENT COMPANY BEFORE SPEAKING WITH A LAWYER?
The amount of money you will ultimately recover depends on a variety of issues, the most important of which is the nature of your injuries caused by the accident and the comprehensive medical treatment you receive for those injuries.
At Warnock MacKinlay Law, we will help you seek reimbursement for any or all of the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of love and support
- Mental and emotional distress
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Permanent impairment and disability
If you would like to get a better idea of the value of your case, give us a call. Our intake specialists can give you a much better idea after talking through the details of your case.