INJURED IN A BICYCLE ACCIDENT?
GET THE MONEY
WHY CHOOSE US TO BE YOUR ARIZONA BICYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
BICYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
What Our Clients Say
“During my career, I have been privileged to work with the top lawyers in the country and in the world. Most recently, I am working with a national company that funds medical care for those injured in motor vehicle accidents, and I have become acquainted with the top lawyers across the country in the personal injury market. In that capacity, I have been privileged to get to know Nathaniel “Nate” Preston, and the team of lawyers and staff at Warnock MacKinlay Law in Arizona. I can state without reservation that if I needed a personal injury attorney in Arizona, I could call a premier law firm like this one.”
-F. Lee Baily, Famous Attorney For the Defense of O.J. Simpson
“We have worked with Nate Preston and his team at Warnock MacKinlay Law for years. We could not ask for a better partner. They are thoughtful, smart, hardworking, and above all else good people. Whether you are a client looking for representation or a lawyer looking to refer a case, I highly recommend Warnock MacKinlay Law.”
-Todd Richheimer, Managing Partner at Lawfty Law
“The lawyers at Warnock MacKinlay Law are skilled litigators who I trust to effectively prosecute claims and get results.”
- Nicholas Bender, Partner at Bender Day Cullimore
“As a partner in one of the larger law firms in Arizona I have had the pleasure of working with Nate Preston and the attorneys at Warnock MacKinlay Law for over four years on a substantial basis. Their professionalism, attention to detail, understanding of the personal injury/automobile accident industry and concern for clients is second to none. Without hesitation, I would recommend Warnock MacKinlay Law to any client or other law firm seeking quality representation and great results.”
-David Bacon, Partner at Davis, Miles, McGuire and Gardner
“Nathaniel is an extremely knowledgeable personal injury attorney and a strong advocate for his clients. I do not hesitate at all in endorsing him.”
-Alexander Silkman, Founder Silkman Law Firm
MEET OUR bicycle
WHAT TO DO AFTER A
TYPES OF COMPENSATION
WE WILL HELP YOU RECOVER
How Much Is Your Accident Case Worth?
Take the Next Step to Schedule Your FREE Consultation
HAVE A FREE DISCUSSION WITH AN ATTORNEY
ABOUT YOUR INJURIES AND CASE
Want to know more?
COMMON BICYCLE ACCIDENT INJURY QUESTIONS
1. CAN I SUE THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR MY BICYCLE ACCIDENT?
2. WHAT IS THE PURE COMPARATIVE NEGLIGENCE RULE?
3. CAN I BE COMPENSATED FOR MY INJURIES IF I’M PARTLY AT-FAULT?
4. WHAT ARE THE ARIZONA LAWS FOR BICYCLISTS?
Bicyclists and motorists in Arizona are subject to the same regulations because the state considers bicycles to be vehicles. In addition to stopping at stop signs and yielding to pedestrians, bicyclists are also expected to be treated with courtesy by other drivers.
Bicyclists and motorists are expected to abide by additional laws that apply to them because they are a specific type of “vehicle.” As a bicyclist, never forget to:
- When riding on city streets, ride as near to the curb as you can. If there isn’t a sidewalk along the road, ride as close to the edge as you can without risking injury.
- Ride off of the sidewalk, because it is designed for pedestrians. Your bike is considered a vehicle.
- Never ride more than two abreast in the traffic lane when you’re riding with a companion.
- The law requires that a white light be mounted to the front of bicycles when riding at night. Cars approaching from at least 500 feet away must be able to see this light.
- Your bicycle must have a red reflector light in the back if you’re riding outside of regular daylight hours so that vehicles following you can see you in front of them.
5. Is it ok to speak with the other party’s insurance company?
6. Should I post anything about my accident on social media?
7. Should I accept money from the insurance company before speaking with a lawyer?
8. Do I need to hire a bicycle accident lawyer to handle my claim?
9. When should I hire a bicycle accident lawyer?
10. How long do I have to file a bicycle accident claim?
11. How long will my Arizona bicycle accident claim take?
12. Do I have to pay my bicycle accident lawyer anything before the case is resolved?
13. Are bicycle accident lawyers worth it?
14. Can I change bicycle accident lawyers?
15. Should I see a doctor?
16. Will it hurt my case if I stop treatment without my doctor’s approval or miss appointments?
17. What should I do if I don’t have health insurance and cannot pay for medical treatment?
18. What is my bicycle accident case worth?
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of love and support
- Mental and emotional distress
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Permanent impairment and disability
- Property damage.
19. Will I have to go to court if I file a personal injury claim?
20. What are the common causes of bicycle accidents?
As your bicycle accident lawyer, we will complete a thorough investigation to determine what caused your crash and to prove the other party was at fault. We will explore every aspect of your case and draw from our network of experts and years of experience to build a strong case in your favor. We’re your advocates from start to finish. Some of the common causes of bicycle accidents in Arizona are:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Distracted driving
- Speeding or driving too fast for conditions
- Failing to yield at a stop light or stop sign
- Improper turns
- Dangerous lane changes
- Wrong-way drivers
- Following too closely or tailgating
- Aggressive driving or road rage
- Fatigued or drowsy driving
- Poorly designed roads or poor road conditions