Injured in a Slip and Fall Accident?
GET THE MONEY
WHY CHOOSE US TO BE YOUR ARIZONA SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT LAWYER
AWARD WINNING Slip and Fall
What Our Clients Say
“During my career, I have been privileged to work with the top lawyers in the country and in the world. Most recently, I am working with a national company that funds medical care for those injured in motor vehicle accidents, and I have become acquainted with the top lawyers across the country in the personal injury market. In that capacity, I have been privileged to get to know Nathaniel “Nate” Preston, and the team of lawyers and staff at Warnock MacKinlay Law in Arizona. I can state without reservation that if I needed a personal injury attorney in Arizona, I could call a premier law firm like this one.”
-F. Lee Baily, Famous Attorney For the Defense of O.J. Simpson
“We have worked with Nate Preston and his team at Warnock MacKinlay Law for years. We could not ask for a better partner. They are thoughtful, smart, hardworking, and above all else good people. Whether you are a client looking for representation or a lawyer looking to refer a case, I highly recommend Warnock MacKinlay Law.”
-Todd Richheimer, Managing Partner at Lawfty Law
“The lawyers at Warnock MacKinlay Law are skilled litigators who I trust to effectively prosecute claims and get results.”
- Nicholas Bender, Partner at Bender Day Cullimore
“As a partner in one of the larger law firms in Arizona I have had the pleasure of working with Nate Preston and the attorneys at Warnock MacKinlay Law for over four years on a substantial basis. Their professionalism, attention to detail, understanding of the personal injury/automobile accident industry and concern for clients is second to none. Without hesitation, I would recommend Warnock MacKinlay Law to any client or other law firm seeking quality representation and great results.”
-David Bacon, Partner at Davis, Miles, McGuire and Gardner
“Nathaniel is an extremely knowledgeable personal injury attorney and a strong advocate for his clients. I do not hesitate at all in endorsing him.”
-Alexander Silkman, Founder Silkman Law Firm
MEET OUR SLIP AND FALL
WHAT TO DO AFTER A
SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT
THAT CAUSE SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS
TYPES OF COMPENSATION
WE WILL HELP YOU RECOVER
How Much Is Your Accident Case Worth?
Take the Next Step to Schedule Your FREE Consultation
HAVE A FREE DISCUSSION WITH AN ATTORNEY
ABOUT YOUR INJURIES AND CASE
Want to know more?
COMMON SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT QUESTIONS
1. Who is responsible for your slip and fall accident?
2. What should I do after a slip and fall accident?
- Hire an experienced slip and fall accident lawyer immediately. Call us now at 602-600-6427 to schedule your FREE Consultation.
- Do not discuss your slip and fall accident case with anyone. If a representative from any insurance company or an investigator tries to question you or any family member about your case, please find out their name, the company name, and who they represent and refer them to our office immediately. Never give them any information or sign any papers.
- Stay off social media. If you use any form of social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, FitBit, Health Apps, Blogs, etc.), it is important that you do not post anything regarding your accident and/or injuries, and maintain a private profile. Anyone who seeks information from you may represent an insurance company or adverse party. Information you disclose could harm your slip and fall accident case.
- Save all the evidence from the scene of the accident, including a copy of the incident report, photos or videos of the hazards that may have caused your fall, and the names and contact information of any witnesses.
- Get treatment and make sure you follow all your doctor’s recommendations.
- Advise your doctor of all medical complaints, including minor ones, so your medical condition can be properly documented and evaluated. This will allow you to achieve a speedy recovery and prevent the insurance company from claiming that your medical issues were caused by our failure to follow doctor’s orders.
- Make a written list of your accident injury symptoms, no matter how minor. This will prevent problems with minor issues that may get worse not being considered as part of your accident-related injuries. It is also recommended that you keep a record of your pain levels, at least weekly or when there are any significant changes, and any activities you cannot do as a result of your accident.
- Do not give a written or recorded statement to the insurance company. All communication should be handled by your slip and fall accident lawyer.
3. Is it ok to speak with the other party’s insurance company?
4. Should I post anything about my accident on social media?
5. Should I accept money from the insurance company before speaking with a lawyer?
6. Do I need to hire a slip and fall accident lawyer to handle my claim?
7. When should I hire a slip and fall accident lawyer?
8. How long do I have to file a slip and fall accident claim?
9. How long will my Arizona slip and fall accident claim take?
10. Do I have to pay my slip and fall accident lawyer anything before the case is resolved?
11. Should I see a doctor?
12. Will it hurt my case if I stop treatment without my doctor’s approval or miss appointments?
13. What should I do if I don’t have health insurance and cannot pay for medical treatment?
14. What is my slip and fall accident case worth?
The amount of money you will ultimately recover depends on a variety of issues, the most important of which is the nature of your injuries caused by the accident and the comprehensive medical treatment you receive for those injuries. At Warnock MacKinlay Law, we will help you seek reimbursement for any or all of the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of love and support
- Mental and emotional distress
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Permanent impairment and disability
15. Will I have to go to court if I file a personal injury claim?
16. What are the common causes of slip and fall accidents?
As your slip and fall accident lawyer, we will complete a thorough investigation to determine what hazard caused your injury and to prove the other party was at fault. We will explore every aspect of your case and draw from our network of experts and years of experience to build a strong case in your favor. We’re your advocates from start to finish. While most slip and fall accidents usually happen on floors and stores, other common causes are:
- Cracks and holes
- Wet, oily, or waxed floors and stairs
- Loose rugs and carpets
- Presence of debris on walkways
- Poor lighting conditions
- Electrical cords across the walking surfaces
- Uneven footpaths
17. What if my own carelessness contributed to my slip and fall accident?
If your own carelessness contributed to your slip and fall accident, you may still be able to pursue compensation. In Arizona, if you are found to be partially at fault, you may still be able to recover some compensation, albeit reduced according to your degree of fault. Some factors to help determine whether you are responsible are:
- If you had the legal right to be on the premises where the accident happened.
- The condition of the area where the accident happened: Was the floor wet, slippery, or obstructed by objects?
- The actions taken by the property owner to maintain the property: Was the floor regularly inspected and maintained?
- Your actions leading up to the accident: Were you paying attention to your surroundings, walking at an appropriate pace, and/or wearing appropriate footwear?
- The level of your awareness of potential hazards: Were you aware of the potential hazards present in the area?
- The level of my care: Were you taking reasonable steps to prevent a slip or fall accident?
It is best to speak to a slip and fall lawyer to determine what your legal options are. Call us now at 602-600-6427 to schedule your FREE Consultation.