INJURED IN AN UBER OR LYFT ACCIDENT?
GET THE MONEY
WHY CHOOSE US TO BE YOUR UBER OR LYFT ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
AWARD WINNING UBER AND LYFTACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
What Our Clients Say
“During my career, I have been privileged to work with the top lawyers in the country and in the world. Most recently, I am working with a national company that funds medical care for those injured in motor vehicle accidents, and I have become acquainted with the top lawyers across the country in the personal injury market. In that capacity, I have been privileged to get to know Nathaniel “Nate” Preston, and the team of lawyers and staff at Warnock MacKinlay Law in Arizona. I can state without reservation that if I needed a personal injury attorney in Arizona, I could call a premier law firm like this one.”
-F. Lee Baily, Famous Attorney For the Defense of O.J. Simpson
“We have worked with Nate Preston and his team at Warnock MacKinlay Law for years. We could not ask for a better partner. They are thoughtful, smart, hardworking, and above all else good people. Whether you are a client looking for representation or a lawyer looking to refer a case, I highly recommend Warnock MacKinlay Law.”
-Todd Richheimer, Managing Partner at Lawfty Law
“The lawyers at Warnock MacKinlay Law are skilled litigators who I trust to effectively prosecute claims and get results.”
- Nicholas Bender, Partner at Bender Day Cullimore
“As a partner in one of the larger law firms in Arizona I have had the pleasure of working with Nate Preston and the attorneys at Warnock MacKinlay Law for over four years on a substantial basis. Their professionalism, attention to detail, understanding of the personal injury/automobile accident industry and concern for clients is second to none. Without hesitation, I would recommend Warnock MacKinlay Law to any client or other law firm seeking quality representation and great results.”
-David Bacon, Partner at Davis, Miles, McGuire and Gardner
“Nathaniel is an extremely knowledgeable personal injury attorney and a strong advocate for his clients. I do not hesitate at all in endorsing him.”
-Alexander Silkman, Founder Silkman Law Firm
MEET OUR UBER AND LYFT
WHAT TO DO AFTER AN
UBER or LYFT ACCIDENT
TYPES OF COMPENSATION
WE WILL HELP YOU RECOVER
How Much Is Your Accident Case Worth?
Take the Next Step to Schedule Your FREE Consultation
HAVE A FREE DISCUSSION WITH AN ATTORNEY
ABOUT YOUR INJURIES AND CASE
Want to know more?
Common Uber or Lyft accident injury Questions
- Inform the authorities about the accident by dialing 911.
- Take pictures and videos of the accident scene and any damaged parts of the car/s. You may also take screenshots of the location where the accident happened on the Uber or Lyft app as well, if you can.
- Take note of the contact information of every accident party involved.
- To provide the authorities with your version of the accident, stay on the site as a witness. Any more witnesses should have their details noted.
- Seek medical attention. Call an ambulance.
- Make a written list of your accident injury symptoms, no matter how minor. This will prevent problems with minor issues that may get worse by not being considered as part of your accident-related injuries. Additionally, it is advised that you keep track of any activities you are unable to perform as a result of your accident as well as your pain levels, at least once a week or if there are any substantial changes. DOWNLOAD ACCIDENT JOURNAL.
- Call Your Accident Lawyer now at 602-600-6427 to schedule your FREE consultation.
6. WHAT ARE THE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF AN ACCIDENT WHILE USING A RIDESHARE SERVICE LIKE UBER OR LYFT?
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of love and support
- Mental and emotional distress
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Permanent impairment and disability
- Property damage.
As your Uber/Lyft accident lawyer, we will complete a thorough investigation to determine what caused your Uber/Lyft accident and to prove the other party was at fault. We will explore every aspect of your case and draw from our network of experts and years of experience to build a strong case in your favor. We’re your advocates from start to finish. Some of the common causes of Uber/Lyft accidents in Arizona are:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Distracted driving
- Speeding or driving too fast for conditions
- Failing to yield at a stop light or stop sign
- Improper turns
- Dangerous lane changes
- Wrong-way drivers
- Following too closely or tailgating
- Aggressive driving or road rage
- Fatigued or drowsy driving
- Poorly designed roads or poor road conditions