SUFFERING FROM BRAIN INJURY?
GET THE MONEY
WHY CHOOSE US TO BE YOUR ARIZONA BRAIN INJURY ACCIDENT LAWYER
AWARD WINNING BRAIN INJURY
What Our Clients Say
“During my career, I have been privileged to work with the top lawyers in the country and in the world. Most recently, I am working with a national company that funds medical care for those injured in motor vehicle accidents, and I have become acquainted with the top lawyers across the country in the personal injury market. In that capacity, I have been privileged to get to know Nathaniel “Nate” Preston, and the team of lawyers and staff at Warnock MacKinlay Law in Arizona. I can state without reservation that if I needed a personal injury attorney in Arizona, I could call a premier law firm like this one.”
-F. Lee Baily, Famous Attorney For the Defense of O.J. Simpson
“We have worked with Nate Preston and his team at Warnock MacKinlay Law for years. We could not ask for a better partner. They are thoughtful, smart, hardworking, and above all else good people. Whether you are a client looking for representation or a lawyer looking to refer a case, I highly recommend Warnock MacKinlay Law.”
-Todd Richheimer, Managing Partner at Lawfty Law
“The lawyers at Warnock MacKinlay Law are skilled litigators who I trust to effectively prosecute claims and get results.”
- Nicholas Bender, Partner at Bender Day Cullimore
“As a partner in one of the larger law firms in Arizona I have had the pleasure of working with Nate Preston and the attorneys at Warnock MacKinlay Law for over four years on a substantial basis. Their professionalism, attention to detail, understanding of the personal injury/automobile accident industry and concern for clients is second to none. Without hesitation, I would recommend Warnock MacKinlay Law to any client or other law firm seeking quality representation and great results.”
-David Bacon, Partner at Davis, Miles, McGuire and Gardner
“Nathaniel is an extremely knowledgeable personal injury attorney and a strong advocate for his clients. I do not hesitate at all in endorsing him.”
-Alexander Silkman, Founder Silkman Law Firm
MEET OUR BRAIN INJURY
WHAT TO DO AFTER A
BRAIN INJURY ACCIDENT
FREE Accident Journal
FREE Accident Journal
TYPES OF COMPENSATION
WE WILL HELP YOU RECOVER
How Much Is Your Accident Case Worth?
Take the Next Step to Schedule Your FREE Consultation
HAVE A FREE DISCUSSION WITH AN ATTORNEY
ABOUT YOUR INJURIES AND CASE
Want to know more?
COMMON BRAIN ACCIDENT INJURY QUESTIONS
If you’ve experienced a brain injury as a result of the car accident that is not your fault in Arizona, it is essential to follow these steps to ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible for your injuries:
- Hire an experienced Brain Injury Lawyer immediately. Call us at 602-600-6427 to schedule your free consultation.
- Do not discuss your Brain Injury case with anyone, particularly insurance representatives or investigators. If they approach you, gather their name, company, and who they represent, then refer them to our office immediately. Do not provide them any information or sign any documents.
- Refrain from posting any information regarding your accident or injuries on any social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, FitBit, Health Apps, Blogs, etc.). Maintain a private profile, as anyone seeking information could represent an adverse party or an insurance company, and any disclosed information could potentially harm your case.
- Keep all evidence that will connect your brain injury to the car accident, such as photos or videos, and the contact details of any witnesses.
- Seek medical treatment promptly and follow all your doctor’s recommendations. Report all medical complaints to your doctor, even minor ones, for proper documentation and evaluation. This not only aids in a faster recovery but also prevents insurance companies from claiming your medical issues stemmed from failing to follow medical advice.
- Write a list of all symptoms related to your accident, even minor ones. This can prevent overlooking minor issues that may worsen over time. Keep track of your pain levels and any activities you’re unable to do due to your injuries, at least weekly or when significant changes occur.
- Do not give written or recorded statements to the insurance company. Let your Brain Injury lawyer handle all communications.
Generally, no. You should NEVER communicate directly with representatives from the other party’s insurance company or risk management company unless your brain injury lawyer has authorized you to do so. You should only discuss the specifics of the accident or your injuries with your lawyer.
If a representative attempts to contact you, kindly inform them that you have engaged an attorney to represent you. The representative should then contact your attorney and cease contacting you. If they persist in contacting you, immediately notify your attorney. We will then file a complaint with the Department of Insurance or the appropriate governing body, as it is unfair claims practice for a representative to contact a party they know is represented by an attorney.
5. SHOULD I ACCEPT MONEY FROM THE INSURANCE OR RISK MANAGEMENT COMPANY BEFORE SPEAKING WITH A LAWYER?
Generally, the answer is “No”. Remember, neither the insurance company nor the risk management company works for you – they work for the entity responsible for your accident. Often, even before you receive medical attention and understand the full extent of your injuries, a claims adjuster may contact you and present a low, inadequate offer. Their hope is that you’ll accept this offer before fully comprehending your damages.
Many people accept these offers and sign a release, only to discover further complications “down the road”. In many states, including Arizona, such a release is usually worded in a way that makes it nearly impossible to seek further compensation after signing, even if you discover your injuries are much more serious than initially anticipated. It is strongly advised not to agree to any offers without first consulting a proficient Arizona brain injury attorney.
Facing a team of skilled professionals without having your own legal representation is unwise. It is possible to pursue your claim alone, but you will literally be at the other party’s mercy.
The other party will make you only a small offer or will simply deny your claim altogether. Unless you are well-trained in the law and understand your legal rights, it will be very difficult to combat the public entities or large corporations all on your own and know which avenues you should pursue. Each attorney at our firm is a well-trained, skilled brain injury attorney in Arizona.
It’s challenging to pinpoint an exact timeline for your brain injury claim due to the unique aspects of every case. Generally, cases that settle before filing a lawsuit conclude more rapidly than those going to trial.
At Warnock MacKinlay Law, we are committed to securing the maximum compensation in the shortest time possible, balancing the need for thoroughness and speed. Typically, cases might settle two to four months after your medical care is completed. However, this timeframe can be shorter or longer depending on various factors such as the complexity of your case, the entities involved, and the extent of your injuries. Our team is dedicated to guiding you through this process, no matter the length of time required.
The amount of money you will ultimately recover depends on a variety of issues, the most important of which is the nature of your injuries caused by the accident and the comprehensive medical treatment you receive for those injuries.
At Warnock MacKinlay Law, we will help you seek reimbursement for any or all of the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of love and support
- Mental and emotional distress
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Permanent impairment and disability
If you would like to get a better idea of the value of your case, give us a call. Our intake specialists can give you a much better idea after talking through the details of your case.
At Warnock MacKinlay Law, our expertise lies in building value for your injuries and achieving the best possible financial outcome without the necessity of going to trial. While in certain cases a lawsuit might be necessary, most are resolved before reaching the trial stage.
The probability of a case being settled or going to trial depends on the specifics of each case. If an insurance company or risk management entity contests liability (fault) or disputes the value of your claim, your case might be more likely to go to trial.
Our team boasts over 100 years of combined experience and we are equipped to represent you effectively. It’s crucial to have a lawyer who is known by insurers to be willing to file a lawsuit if needed, as this can enhance the chances of achieving a favorable settlement through negotiation. Insurers are aware of the law firms that are prepared to file suit and those that won’t.